ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #71691]: Removal of innodb freeze patch rational?

Question #71691 on OurDelta changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ourdelta/+question/71691

Neil Katin confirmed that the question is solved:

I'm working on this now, but am slowed down by the fact that the test suite doesn't run after applying all the patches via quilt.  Are there known tests that should fail? Or do I have a local implementation issue?

Also, do you have a preferred way of submitting patches?  In the absence
of any guidance I was going to use the path suggested by the drizzle
team, who also use launchpad and bazaar:

    http://drizzle.org/wiki/Contributing_Code

It seemed well thought out and easy for both submitter and reviewer.
But if you have a different process that you prefer please let me know.

OurDelta-developers, which is an answer contact for OurDelta.