p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: integration of gui,player and peer demo app

Hi Vicente,

I have something to discuss here. I was thinking about writing some tests
and setting up  Travis <https://travis-ci.org/> build support for P2PSP
Project on github.

Therefore please share your opinion on this idea and  tests you think that
should be there.

I still do not know how  I answered your questions.

Regards,
Prince