p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Prevention of pollution attacks (GSoC)

Hello!,

I found problem in the concept of simulation =)
The malicious peer connects to the team after some delay and it's a
problem. Because of that, i.e. with parameters N=9, T=6, A=3, splitter will
give the peer list with first trusted peers for attackers. And the result
will be 3. But expected is 3.4. And this is why the expected differs from
result.
I will fix it soon, and update the sheet. I think after this update the
DIFF rows must become equal to 0.00 =)

Thanks for feedback!

: