p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: NAT traversal

Hi Vicente,

I struggled a bit with the virtual machines, as shared folders are
currently not working in VirtualBox on Linux, and some network
interfaces were listening to 2 ip addresses, even to one that was
assigned to another machine. Now networking with forwarding and
masquerading/port translation works fine, with full-cone and
port-restricted NAT.
Currently I am setting up UDP whole punching between the two machines,
which should work for these two NAT types.

Have a nice weekend,
Max

Am 27. Mai 2015 16:38:26 MESZ, schrieb Vicente Gonzalez