packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: On-Call Review

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Daniel
Holbach<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fantastic ideas!
>
> Nathan Handler wrote:
>> 1) A session about triaging workflow bugs
>
> Pedro could probably do this one.
>

>> 2) A session about Archive Administrators
>
> Thanks James! :-)
>

>> 3) A session about Ubuntu Security
>
> Marc, Kees and Jamie should hopefully have a bit of time to do this one.

Along the same line as those, I was thinking that perhaps asking
someone from the (MOTU or Ubuntu) release team to do a talk could be
good. Seems timely with Feature Freeze nearly upon us. Perhaps a quick
over view of the release cycle focusing on what kind of things are
appropriate for FFEs and how to correctly file for one.

While sessions like these move a bit away from the kind of hands on
stuff we normally have focused on, understanding the process is
important. I think it's something that often frustrates new
contributors. Perhaps this can be "Process Month"? =)

- Andrew