packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Planning

Am Dienstag, den 15.09.2009, 02:29 -0400 schrieb Andrew SB:
> First of all, my schedule has seen a change recently. Unfortunately,
> I'm not free at all on Thursdays anymore. So I won't be able to
> actually attend the sessions anymore. Despite that I want to help
> getting them back on track.

Thanks Andrew!

> Perhaps it's time to make a wider call again? When was the last time
> we made a general announcement to the MOTU list asking for ideas and
> presenters? See if we can't find some new blood....

It's been a while. If you reach out, make sure you mention
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Packaging/Training#Suggestions

I'm working with Alan Pope to get some of the already held sessions
screencasted. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel