packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Future

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 8:01 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please let me know about your thoughts.

I couldn't agree with you more Daniel. This really was a great
program. The biggest issue has been that people haven't been willing
to volunteer to coordinate the sessions for a month. As a result,
since nobody was assigned the task of recruiting presenters, it didn't
get done. Maybe we should create a few blog posts to try and recruit
more session coordinators. However, I would be very disappointed to
see this program end.

Nathan