packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Future

On 18.02.2010 06:04, Nathan Handler wrote:
> I couldn't agree with you more Daniel. This really was a great
> program. The biggest issue has been that people haven't been willing
> to volunteer to coordinate the sessions for a month. As a result,
> since nobody was assigned the task of recruiting presenters, it didn't
> get done. Maybe we should create a few blog posts to try and recruit
> more session coordinators. However, I would be very disappointed to
> see this program end.

I guess we need to go back to making "make a month of Packaging Training
happen" more of a responsibility again.

 - Who would be willing to organise March?
 - Who would like to help out refreshing the wiki pages again?
 - Who would like to blog about this (reach out for new coordinators,
talk about the team and ideas, etc.)?

Have a great day,
 Daniel