packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: packaging lesson

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs
<dmitrij.ledkov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

<snip>

> How about 18th of February 2010 (3rd Thursday) 18:00 UTC ?

Hi Dima,

Unfortunately we seem to have let this slip. As you might have noticed
by the lack of sessions recently, we've hit a rough spot with our
coordination. But we're trying to re-energize and get up and running
again. You've obviously put a lot of effort into planning your
session, and we don't want to see that go to waste. Would you be
willing to reschedule? Are you free at any of the following times?

25th February, 00:00 UTC
4th March, 06:00 UTC
11th March, 12:00 UTC
18th March, 18:00 UTC

Let us know so we can put you on the schedule and properly promote the
session in advance.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I hope we can work this out.

Thanks for you work!

 -- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio