Agenda for the first meeting of the paper cuts team

Hey Ninjas,

Please see my other thread for details about the meeting itself.

I've got a few ideas of what I'd like to talk about, and would welcome
anything else that any of you might have. I'd like to have as much of the
discussion as possible take place on this list, and we use the meeting to
simply finalise what we decide. If you have anything to say about any of
this, or any idea you have have yourself, then please go right ahead and
start a thread on this list.

A wiki page for the meeting, including the Agenda, can be found
here<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PaperCutsRaring/Meeting1>
.

What are people's thoughts on all of this?

Chris

Follow ups