Time and venue for the first meeting of the paper cuts team

Hey all,

As part of the revival of this project, I'm hoping to get regular meetings
on the go, probably once a week, and I'd like to organise the very first
one for the first half of next week, but there are a few issues that need
to be discussed first.

The Ubuntu meeting calendar runs on UTC, but not everyone on the project
will be in the timezone, so I was wondering what a good time would be for
people to attend. I was thinking of having it at 1900 UTC on
#ubuntu-desktop. If you want to know what time that is in your local
timezone, then check
this<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ubuntu+Paper+Cuts+Meeting&iso=20121120T19&ah=1>out.

Both the time and date are flexible, and if you have a problem with what
I've chosen, then speak up and we'll see what we can do. If you can reply
to this and just let me know if you'll be able to make it, that'll be great
so I can figure out how many people we're expecting. I don't want to be
sitting in there having a meeting with just myself :)

I'm going to stick the agenda in another thread so we can separate the
organisation from the content.

Chris

Follow ups