Re: Software Centre App Descriptions, how to proceed

Thanks Chris. I'm glad you decided to target the Software Center, I
believe it's critical for Ubuntu to keep pace and improve the store, and
currently there are so many things that can be improved...

About the descriptions, I'll try to identify them and bring a proposal.
Perhaps later and if my english is good enought, I can try to patch them
myself, but currently I prefer to submit them for revision first.

Thanks again.