OneHundredPaperCuts wiki page

Hey Ninjas,

I've just spent the evening considerably downsizing the scope of the paper
cuts main wiki page. I've always felt it was too large for a homepage,
which should really be to introduce the reader to the topic in question and
provide useful links to other pieces of information.

I've added a paragraph at the top that says who we are what what we do.
Feel free to edit it all you like, but I think we should keep it short and
simply so people don't have to navigate a wall of text just to find out
there in the wrong place :P

A lot of the information that was there has been shifted onto AskUbuntu in
the form of question/answer combos. Links to all of these can be found in
the 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on the wiki page. I plan to do
something about the 'Fixing a paper cut' and 'Triaging and paper cut'
sections as well, but I want to go to bed right now :P I think they should
just point to the information relevant to fixing and triaging normal bugs
since I don't think the process is at all different.

We have other pages lurking around the wiki and I think we should get links
to them onto all the lovely new space I've made us.

What do people think of this?

Chris

Follow ups