Re: OneHundredPaperCuts wiki page

Hi Chris. I was going to write to you about this.

While writing the dojo section, I visited those pages and indeed I've
found the information a bit scattered and confusing, but beyond that,
I've found that the internal organization of the Papercuts Project is
not clear enough:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1D3EeapO6IlKxx9Iy0Pw0qBpa1OmJomC57WoY9M9dgsk/edit

This is the organization as I understand currently work. You already
solved much of the noise with the Ask Ubuntu section (great!), but I
still can't see it clear enough (why "Papercuters" is a subgroup of the
Papercuts Ninjas? Its Papercutters about reporting or about maintain
the project -or both-?).

I was willing to write a proposal (lack of time, sorry), but overall
if we are going to maintain those groups, we must make a clear statment
of their goals and resources at hand (papercutters has a ppa, for
example).

Again sorry if I can't actively propose something, but I don't want to
mess things just because I lack information.

Keep the good work.