Re: Localisation issues as paper cuts

I guess I jumped the gun a little with this one. Two thing have happened
since my original email:

1. I came across this old report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/275450
2. I was reading Bugs/Importance <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance> so
I could write our own
OneHundredPaperCuts/Importance<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneHundredPaperCuts/Importance>

and I realise my original argument for excluding localisation issues is
contradicted by by action on that report, which is backed up by some of the
things in Bugs/Importance.

The bug will only affect a relatively small number of users, but the affect
will be severe, and Bugs/Importance allowed for a 'server impact on a small
number of users'.

I think we need to have a discussion on the definition of a paper cut
before going any further. These incremental changes (which are all my
fault) are doing no one any good.

I'll also start a new thread for it. Sorry for all the hassle.

Chris