Definition of a paper cut

Hey Ninjas,

If you're up to date with the thread on Localisations, then you'll know
what this is about.

I think we need to have a discussion, first here and then in a meeting,
about how we will define a paper cut. I've created a public
pad<http://pad.ubuntu.com/YCEz8T0dp4> with
the current definition of a paper cut. As long as you have an Ubuntu Single
Sign On, you will be able to edit this document. Just name sure you set
your name so that your changes can be attributed to you.

I think we need this, not only to ensure that everyone is happy with the
text before we move onto other things, but I think there are situations
where a valid paper cut will only affect a minority of average users,
this<https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/275450> bug
being a prime example of a valid paper cut that has a sever impact on a
small number of users.

I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on this before I publicise it on
Planet Ubuntu and get other people involved.

Once we've talked about it here, I'd like to get a meeting organised where
we can talk about it in real time before confirming the final text. If you
think this is a little over the top, consider that the definition of a
paper cut is effectively our constitution, so we need to do this properly.

Thanks,
Chris