Re: OneHundredPaperCuts wiki page

Hi Chris. First, happy new year.

Thanks for the clarification. On this days I will try to get back on track
on my contributions to the project.

One thing I was trying to wrap my head on was about the project visibility
from a newcomer point of view. You´re already solved most of the problems
on your last update on the wiki, but I'm going back and forth on the idea
about to give Ninjas and Papercutters an equal visibility on the wiki, and
a clear path for the newcomer to follow if he/she is interested on a major
involvement on the project.

For example, reading the wiki seems that you can become a Papercutter
without being a Ninja, but, can you? We're discussing this on the Ninja
maillist, so, seems obvious that you must have participation to become a
Papercutter, but again, reading the wiki seems that the Ninja team is more
about fixing than triaging, and there is not clear explanation about why or
how to join the team.

Overall, seems to me its not clear how the user can progress in the
project.

It is something like this?
OneHundredPaperCuts -> Papercuts Ninja -> Papercutters

Or something like this?
OneHundredPaperCuts -> wants to triage -> Papercutters
OneHundredPaperCuts -> wants to fix -> Papercuts Ninja

Sorry if I'm overthinking it, but this way we can better organize the
resources and give some direction to the info we're collecting.

On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 15:29:17 +0000, Chris Wilson <notgary@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Dario,
>
> The Papercutters team is intended to be the one you graduate into from
> Paper Cut Ninjas. In Ubuntu, there are two bug teams: the Bug Squad and
Bug

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1D3EeapO6IlKxx9Iy0Pw0qBpa1OmJomC57WoY9M9dgsk/edit