Re: Hello to everyone

Unity is certainly a complex build, mostly because the dependencies keep
changing so fast. During the Raring cycle, there was supposed to be work
done to make checking out and building the entire Unity stack a one-line
command. I'll find out what's happening with that.

Rhythmbox will certainly be easy to build. I'll get a video of that sorted
out this week.

Chris