Re: Hello to everyone

On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 02:27:30 +0200, Petko <pditchev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I stumbled upon the Papercuts project somewhere in the beginning
> and I really liked the idea . I've actually liked a lot of the ideas
> around Ubuntu and had quite a few myself ,and until yesterday I thought
> that the problem is somewhere in the system since none of my feedback
> went through to get implemented.

Hi Petko. I'm on the same boat as you. The project got my attention to try
solve some usability issues that were driving me nuts. That worked well.
Later I tried to do the same directly on launchpad and failed to get devs
attention.
When I read about the project getting back on track, I subscribed
immediately. Even if you are not a dev or lack the time to fix code, you
can help reporting or fishing important bug reports that get lost in
launchpad.