Regular meeting at 1900 UTC now on Fridge calendar

If you check out the Fridge calendar
<http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars/> you'll
see a little entry on Tuesday 5th February at 1900 UTC, and repeating
weekly, for us.

There will be no meeting today because of the developer week session
running this evening, but starting a week today, meetings will be regular.

One thing I'd like to cover each week is what we're currently working on
and what problems we're having doing it. I think this'll be a good way for
us to keep up with what the rest of the team is doing as well as
identifying problems before they can become too severe.

Chris