 From: Bruce Pierson <bpnuke@xxxxxx>
To: Timothy Arceri <t_arceri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 8 February 2013 1:24 PM
Subject: New user and contributor

Hello,

I've been an avid Mac user for several years, but have been intrigued by
the growth of the open-source movement and want to contribute! I'm an
experienced scientific-c programmer and would love to debug for the
Ubuntu program. Based on what I've read a good starting place was here.
I thought I'd say hello and ask for any general information for new
contributors.

Thank you,
Bruce
--