Re: I'm still here :)

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:58:59 +0000, Chris Wilson <notgary@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> == Work with the bug squad to find new paper cuts ==
Well, I failed to attend previous meetings (sorry about that), but one of
the ideas I intended to expose was to come back to a more simple and public
"focusing cycle", strongly based on a calendar.

This way we can say that, for example, this month is Nautilus month, then:
- We post a sticky on the wiki stating that we are working on Nautilus,
this way any user coming along can help us right way.
- Any dev wanting to help can prepare his environment with Nautilus
dependencies and tools, and help others to do so.
- We can fire up a public campaign to "fix Nautilus", to try gather more
people.
- We can contact more devs for help, knowing what we need from them.
- We can contact upstream in advance.
- We can tell to the bug squad "right now we are working on Nautilus" and
help them from this position.

The app focusing idea was good, but I feel we need to really focus on it
to take full advantage.

What do you think? I am too strict?