Re: Paper Cuts in 13.10

Just realised that I didn't make any suggestions about what we're going to
work on in the coming cycle, so here are a few, but feel free to suggest
your own.

   - Rhythmbox, Nautilus, Shotwell, Firefox and Unity are all core to the
   user experience on the desktop to I think they should get a generous amount
   of attention. As we're working on them, we should make sure we're updating
   the Dojo with information on how to work with them, particularly around
   building them.
   - Once I figure out what I'm doing with the build systems, I might host
   a few developer hangouts where I'll show people how to do it themselves.
   - We should organise days throughout the development cycle where we sit
   down with a particular app and test it for new paper cuts, similar to the
   hug days the bug squad does. This can actually be done on their hug days,
   so we can work with the members of their team. We should decide in advance
   when we want to run these days, instead of deciding it throughout the cycle.

Those are just a few things I've been thinking about recently. Feel free to
suggest your own, and to disagree with mine.

Chris