Re: Paper Cuts in 13.10

Hey Chris,

I've been able to build Rhythmbox according to the guide without any
problem.

I notice the output you provided says that the current branch is up to
date, which would imply that there has already been a checkout before, but
that's also not a problem for me. Is this the first time you're running the
command?

Also, where is the code being checked out to, i.e. what value did you give
prefix in your .jhbuildrc file?

Chris