Re: [Ubuntu-bugcontrol] Ubuntu Bug Week

Wait, I'm confused here...

> On Feb 6, 2014, at 11:54, Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Okay, so we are doing it this Saturday!
You're saying this Saturday (two days from now)....

> El 06/02/14 16:12, Nicholas Skaggs escribió:
>> Alberto, I would suggest giving folks a bit more notice and making a proper announcement :-) I can add it to the calendar and help share details. Feature freeze and beta 1 freeze don't happen till the end of the month. I think waiting a week slots in perfectly fine.
Yet Nicholas is saying wait a week...

>> Also, my questions remain; thoughts on the timeframe, what tools, etc? Thanks!
Not to mention you don't answer Nicholas' questions here.

>> Nicholas

<snip>

Am I misunderstanding you or was there a message in the chain I missed?  Waiting a week, and waiting two days aren't the same thing...

------
Thomas
LP: ~teward