Re: Common situations where a bug isn't real

To be honest...

> On Jun 24, 2014, at 9:06, Alberto Salvia Novella <es20490446e@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Thomas Ward:
>>> "The user mangled the "/etc/apt/sources.list" file" is not the same as "The
>> Looks kinda redundant, in my opinion, yes.
>
> Alberto Salvia Novella:
> > It is. Just this one is so usual I thought it could save time having it
> > in sight, as done at
> > <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Triage#Converting_a_bug_report_to_a_question>.
>
> So you think we can remove this with no real difference?

Yes I think so, If both cases point to converting a report to a question.  Rather than restate the same thing it's easier to say it once.  If it becomes an issue then we can show these separately, but for now I don't think we particularly need both things listed since they're basically the same statement.