Re: I'm stopping contributing

The cristisim is actually done with valid rasons: don't use email for video Communication. I would love to read a blog entry from Alberto, but don't have time to watch 20min of video on a piece.  Sorry to hear Alberto stop, but also sorry to not know the reasons as yt is not an ootion for open discussion.
Regards,
Felix