Re: I'm stopping contributing

Some one stops contributing and a community members response is to chastise him for not communicating the way he wants because he wants to be able to log everything..haha  To bad Linus isn’t on this mailing list.  He would say stop your whining and watch the video, or move along.  The video was really long by the way, but it is a hard decision I am sure you put a lot of time explaining in the video.  I agree with a lot of it by the way.  Wish you luck and hope you contribute to another project that brings you joy and appreciation and moves in the direction you want.  So many cool projects to get involved with.  Happy hunting.