pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: PBXT + forced shutdown in Drizzle test suite

Well, within test-run, we call mtr_shutdown_server (in tests/lib/
mtr_process.pl).  We do this  because we are about to restart the server
with different options (ie we use --plugin-add=pbxt for the pbxt tests, but
not otherwise).

>From what I can gather we try to call client/drizzle -p=$port -uroot...
--shutdown.
We then do some waiting / blocking for this to happen.
If for some reason the server is still running after the wait period,
test-run calls kill -9

I'm still going to be doing some research / work with test-run when time
permits, but I had wanted to touch base with you guys to look for ideas too.