phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Varborder wierdness

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Nadia Alramli <nadiana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would you provide a show case for the bug (an action list and a sample
> image)? I'm unable to produce the artifacts you are describing. It is
> working fine for me. And the result is nice!

Upon further testing even with the original images, I've concluded that my
artifacts were a combination of:
1. JPEG compression quality
and
2. Using a remote X session (i was at work and doing X forwarding over ssh
to my home computer over lunch break).

Since sitting down here at home, I have not seen the effect at all.

> One more thing there is a syntax error in the code committed by Stani.
>   File "/home/nadia/projects/phatch/phatch/actions/varborder.py", line 29
>     if im
>         ^
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Yeah that is removed in my later commits.

There was also another minor error I've corrected involving a floating point
conversion. (Note to stani: this is not in the version in trunk, and should
be pulled),

Keep up the nice work :)

Thanks, I'll try :) Thanks also for looking at this.

Regards,
Erich