phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Poloraid action list added to library

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:38 AM, Nadia Alramli<nadiana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The effect result is amazing. I'm really impressed.
I feel there is still one thing missing in Phatch. I based myself on
this tutorial:
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/create-a-polaroid-effect-of-your-photo/

and I like the shades they give to the paper:
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/polaroid/polaroid01.png

This we need as well in Phatch.

> And I like what you did
> to the highlight action.
Long live the ImageMath module!

> I just have two notes:
> * Would you change the the save path to somewhere outside the source folder?
> It will be annoying for anyone who run the same actionlist over and over
> again with different settings. Right now you have to delete the results
> before running the actionlist again.
Oops, you're right. Fixed.

> * I noticed that the month and week days names are all in small letters. I
> think it is better to capitalize the first letter.
I might have a better idea:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/phatch/+spec/title-variables

> Other than that, wow just wow. I can't wait to see users responses to this
> :)
Thanks. Yes, Phatch is shaping up nicely. It is really important we
provide the end user with top quality action lists, as that will be
the best tutorials.

Stani