phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Phatch log format

Nadia, good point. Please make a blueprint for the logging. Feel free
to take the design of the new logging as far as you want. Logging
should serve indeed two audiences: users and developers. If this would
require to offer a simplified view of the developer log to the user,
that is fine for me, but in that case both have to be implemented. I
am also not opposed using the standard logging module as than we could
set the level by a command line option or  a user preference. Note
that now logging happens by the photo.info object.

Best regards,
Stani