poweremail-community team mailing list archive

Improvement for poweremail

Hello
I made (helped a lot by Sharoon, thanks again) some change in poweremail.
Indeed by default when various mail are sent, poweremail only commit at the
end of the process.
And so If an error occure during the process some mail will be flag as not
send in OpenERP but is the reallity they have been sent.
It's why I propose to commit after each mail sent in a new cursor.
You can check the branch here :
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/poweremail/poweremail-improve/+merge/63145

If you think this change can introduce some problem for you tell me.

Best regard

As Raimon said "poweremail modulle is not dead" ;)

--

BEAU Sébastien
skype : sebastien_beau