pyexiv2-developers team mailing list archive

Re: pyexiv2 0.2 testing

Hey Damien,

On 2010-02-17, Olivier Tilloy <olivier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No problem. Again, thanks for your valuable feedback. I'll definitely look into implementing direct value assignment within the next few days.

The more I thought of it, the more direct value assignment looked like a good idea to me. So I went on and implemented it. It's pushed to the 0.2 branch. I've updated the examples and documentation accordingly.

Thanks again for the suggestion, please let me know if you encounter any glitches in the way I implemented it.

Cheers,

Olivier