pynie-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Is Pynie Dead?

I'm definitely interested in contributing to get python on parrot.  I'm
trying to learn more about language design in general and the relationship
between the language, compiler and kernel/vm.

I'm going to check it out today and try to get familiar with the code base.
 Do you guys ever hang on irc?  I'm in the UK but I'll try to stay on the
irc channel and see if anyone is around.

John Rizzo
johnrizzo1@xxxxxxxxx