pytagsfs team mailing list archive

Re: pymailtagsfs

also sprach Forest Bond <forest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008.11.14.0040 +0100]:
> Are you still interested in this functionality?  Would you like to test
> pymailtagsfs and tell me what you think?

Yes, I am very interested, and I would like to test, I just can't
promise anything before April, since I am finalising my thesis and
can't allow myself to do anything else.

> (One tag per header, with multiple headers if the same message is
> tag multiple times).

There was some discussion on this on the mailtags mailing list:
http://lists.madduck.net/pipermail/mailtags/. Generally, I think
it's a bad idea to store tags in the message, but on the other hand,
IMAP flags are not really up for it either, and tools such as
offlineimap don't support them anyway, so it's likely the best thing
we have right now.

Btw, I would like to finally subscribe to your mailing list, but
Launchpad tries to impose its stupid naming conventions on me
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/226447), and in six
months, noone has cared to fix that.

Cheers,

why didn't noah swat those two mosquitoes?

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx