pytagsfs team mailing list archive

Re: Really large collections? Other Fusefs?

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 01:49:07PM -0700, Telejester wrote:
> I have a really big music collection (320K files) that already lives
> on a fuse fs (mhddfs, not surprisingly). I have a few questions
> about operational limits and one about features:

Sorry for the delayed response.  I've been a bit busy and haven't had a chance
to put together a reply yet, but I wanted to let you know that I'll post some
answers to your questions as soon as I am able (probably tomorrow or the day
after).

Thanks,
Forest
--