Re: Ebuild for trunk

Hello,

After toying around with building qpdfview in Windows today (which
works rather nicely if one fetches the Poppler dependency using the
KDE installer and disabling D-Bus and CUPS support), I changed the
build system so you can now disable D-Bus support as well. (Currently,
this will only disable the '--unique' command-line option.)

The two build-time options are now called 'without_dbus' and
'without_cups' and can be passed to qmake as discussed below. So maybe
this could be another USE flag for the ebuild?

Also, since this ebuild seems quite an improvement over the default
one, maybe you could submit it to Gentoo's Qt-team when 0.3 is released?

Regards, Adam.