Re: Support other file formats

Hello Alexander,

Am 10.01.2013 13:10, schrieb ????????? ??????:
> Hello Adam,
>
> It looks great. I'm going to start the work on PS backend. But
> there is one issue with poppler and libspectre on Debian Wheezy.
> It's impossible to link application with theese libs together
> because of their dependence on different versions of liblcms. So it
> will be good to put all backends to plugins later.

Well, I sorted of looked forward to not having to do this... :-)
Thanks for the hint! I'll adapt Qt's echo plug-in example to our needs.

Best regards, Adam.

P.S.: Since you'll put considerable functionality into qpdfview, how
about I add you to the "qpdfview-bugs" Launchpad group giving you the
powers and responsibilities of a bug supervisor?