[Question #234915]: Keep access to pdf's opened from Thunderbird/Firefox

New question #234915 on qpdfview:

My problem is this: I open pdf's from Thunderbird and/or Firefox that I'd like to read. But once Thunderbird/Firefox closes, they delete the pdf's from /tmp where they were stored. So next time when I open qpdfview, they are of course no longer there. I tried to get around this by 'Save a copy' to a more permanent (temporary) location. But that (of course) doesn't make a difference, the documents that qpdfview remembers are still not found at their original location. Of course I can save pdf's to a known place, and then have qpdfview open them from there, but it's less "intuitive" and easy. I guess in that case it is easiest to 'manually' open qpdfview with /known-place/*.pdf

My question is: is there an easier way to do what I'd like to do, keep my pdf's opened from Thunderbird/Firefox  accessible, that you know of??

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.