Re: [Question #239147]: Feature request: Bring main window to front when opening new PDF

Hi,

I can confirm Jürgen's observation with the newest dailydeb on Ubuntu
12.04 as well es Debian unstable with KDE 4.11. In KDE the window icon
will flash to sign activity but the window will in both cases not by
brought to the front. When running with --unique from the command
line, there are no messages but the window behaves exactly the same.

(In KDE a very funny effect can be seen, where clicking on the second
file will lead to the bouncy "loading cursor" and a task called
"qpdfview" in the task bar appearing and staying for some 5 seconds,
all the while causing some 20% CPU activity. I could not investigate
that in detail yet, but I will keep you posted.)

As I did not apply any patches in the more recent versions of the
packages, I do not think that the problem stems from the packages.

Cheers,
Benjamin