[Question #694671]: Stuck in fullscreen can't toggle out. (xubuntu, 20. 04. 1 LTS)

New question #694671 on qpdfview:

I went into full-screen trough window menu and now I'm stuck, F11 doesn't work (if i press it quickly it seems like it's trying to toggle but something snap's it back), I tried ordering it to tile but no success, it seems like a bug or something else crashed, but not sure.

Also tryed removing it and installing it again. But I am still stuck.

Ubuntu version 20. 04. 1 LTS,  xubuntu flavor.