quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: ANNOUNCE: ubuntu-qt-template ubuntu-qtquick-template

I have already port my software to ubuntu, and compile it to an executable
in ubuntu. I just wish to make  a .deb or .rpm installer. I love quickly
because it is pretty simple to build .deb. For all the tutorial on the web,
it is tedious to make a .deb.
Thanks. I will look at your stdeb module.

Jibo
He Jibo
Department of Psychology,
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
603 East Daniel St.,
Champaign, IL 61820
website: www.hejibo.info