quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Fwd: Fwd: Proposal: Abstract hosting service from project templates.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tony byrne <tony.badwolf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 20:59:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [Quickly-talk] Fwd: Proposal: Abstract hosting service
from project templates.
To: Alistair Buxton <a.j.buxton@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Alistair
 I forgot about build. So template 1, ubuntu-application, contains
project code and bzr/launcpad commands, template 2 contains a bzr2git
command, removing bzr and initialising git, and release uploading to
githost. No project files or create command so no duplication.

quickly create ubuntu-application foo
cd foo
quickly -t alistairs_template bzr2git
quickly -t alistairs_template release