quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Fwd: Proposal: Abstract hosting service from project templates.

On 8 August 2012 21:00, tony byrne <tony.badwolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

What happens if I do any of the following:

quickly save
quickly submitubuntu
quickly -t alistairs_template submitubuntu

And why not just do:

quickly -t alistairs_template create ubuntu-app

And then have quickly remember that this project was created with -t
and so it should always assume the -t parameter whenever running any
command on this project. That was my original proposal, in a nutshell,
and it avoids having to convert repository format.

--
Alistair Buxton
a.j.buxton@xxxxxxxxx