quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Please update me!

Hi Michael,

Really a sad news. Right now I'm writing a pretty convoluted application in
quickly (qt) that reads from a CAN bus many datas and displays them on a
matplotlib canvas with many options and views.

I explored the opportunity to make the software in qml, but it's
practically impossible to have the richness and the expressiveness of
commonly available qt components in qml.
I'm sure that in a foreseeable future there are many available components
for the common tasks, but I think that there will be many years to wait!

I like challenges, so I will try harder!

Thank you!