randgen team mailing list archive

Re: IMPORTANT: Where to host RQG documentation (and its code)

Please be aware that, since MySQL Forge will soon be closed (due to SPAM, mostly), I have started a new project under Google Code, where the existing code snippets and wiki will be hosted.

If you want to become a committer for this project, I will gladly add you.

http://code.google.com/p/mysql-forge/

Cheers

Giuseppe