rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: Short camera model

Well you assumed wrong! That's my fault, I just completely read over the
part about the documentation on the site.

Ok, so having read that, this seems like an oversight of that method. I have
a Canon XSi (450D). The long name from the metadata is Canon EOS DIGITAL
REBEL XSi. It has no numberic characters in the name, thus it doesn't have a
"short name". That's where my confusion is coming from.

Thanks,

Wesley