rapid-users team mailing list archive

batch number

Has the idea of adding a batch number been discussed? I thought this is what
the session/sequence number was. Basically it would be a unique number for
this set of imported pictures so you could easily group together all
pictures imported at once. This could be approximated by adding todays date
to every image name, but that doesn't seem like a good fit to me. It would
be a simple number incremented from one run to the next. I guess this would
be similar to a job code, but less descriptive.

Not sure if it would be something many people would use or not.

Wesley

Follow ups