rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Command line options

Having a look through the TODO and some of the wishlist items, I
noticed a couple of suggestions to add extra command line options:
-Open on date: Enter a date and rednotebook will load at the specific date.
-Quick Message: Add a line of text to the journal without opening the GUI.

The issue I have is that the two flags I was going to use was -d for
date and -m for message however these two flags are currently used for
debug and minimised.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what flags to use?
Also, what format should the date option use? yyyy-mm-dd?

Thanks

--
Alistair Marshall

www.thatscottishengineer.co.uk